Thursday, May 31, 2012

Secrets make poor friends

I have had some pretty heart breaking things happen as of late. I realize that its part of being alive, our every growing struggle but, I can say that the fact does not make it hurt any less. Now its not been anything to destroy the little family I have but it definitely made me worry. In any relationship you hate to find out that there are secrets or problems you were unaware of. Yesterday and this morning I had to sit down and stare at my wedding ring on my finger....
All I can do is look at this ring and know that it means what I think and know it does. I cannot doubt it. When your are in a relationship I think that the best thing for you to do is just follow the golden rule, you know the one that says treat others as you would want to be treated. I try so hard to live by this. If I needed help I know my spouse would be there to support me, so thats what I should do.
Its hard to do. And sometimes its not worth you trying it. But when the good out weighs the bad you have to push on. If you dont you may miss out on something, beautiful.
Wives and Husbands be open with each other. Wives be understanding, not over critical. Sometimes as much as it hurts its your job to be there. For better or for worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment